Sunday, April 7, 2013

Warmachine Achievement League

One thing I've decided to do this year is run an Achievement League.  If you've played on the Xbox 360, PS3, or used Steam on a computer, you know what an achievement is.  You get points (good for absolutely nothing) for performing certain tasks within a game.  These can be super simple ("Hey, you pressed the A button!" or nearly impossible ("Complete the game on Impossible Difficulty without dying on a Tuesday in March with a friend named Steve watching.")

So, without much further ado, I present the preliminary achievements that I'm proposing for our 2013 COGS Warmachine season:

Warmachine Achievement Spreadsheet

The points aren't done yet, but I'd like to hear suggestions about the achievements before I start assigning point values.

No comments:

Post a Comment