Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Warmachine Hexcalation: Siege's Starter Deck

Back in late March, I talked about Warmachine Hexcalation, the "collectible" card game that I have been writing.  I gave a sneak peak of some of the cards and talked in general terms about the system.

Well, for today, I have a surprise for anyone that cares about Hexcalation: the complete spoiler for Siege's Starter Deck.

You'll notice that most cards don't have art.  That's intentional.  I'd rather get cards ready for playtesting instead of worrying about the art at this point.  Plus I already feel like I'm crossing a line using Privateer Press' copyrighted materials, but then I remind myself this is all free, all for fun, and is made to help improve interest in Warmachine/Hordes and not take anything away from Privateer Press.

So without further ado, here's the Siege Starter deck:





There are between 1 and 3 copies of each of these cards in the starter deck.  Look for more Warmachine Hexcalation stuff soon, including the specific deck list for this starter!  If you see any problems or typos, let me know and I'll get them corrected.  I hopefully plan to have printable PDFs of the decks soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment